This church was built in 1936 as the Chapel of Peace for the Forest Lawn Cemetery. It was located outside the main entrance of the cemetery at the triangular parcel of land bounded by Sprott, Royal Oak and Canada Way. It served as the location for many memorial services, local community worship and weddings. The Anglican Church purchased and relocated the building to its present site in 1955. The church has been altered with the addition of wings and stucco, but retains its steep front gabled roof and some of its arched windows. It is now used as the First United Spiritualist Church.