This modest, hipped roof, cottage-style bungalow is distinguished by a full width front verandah. It was built as part of the Buena Vista subdivision in about 1911 by the Leibly & Blumer Real Estate Company. It was reported in The British Columbian in 1911: “Ten houses are now being erected by the company on the property, solid substantial five or six-room buildings that appeals to the homeseeker”. Retaining a high degree of integrity, this residence displays its original double-hung windows and lapped wooden siding. Houses of this type were often constructed from a complete package of materials offered by building supply companies, and were extremely popular due to their low cost and ease of construction.