2 records – page 1 of 1.

David Geoffrey Llewellyn collection

https://search.heritageburnaby.ca/link/museumdescription19613
Repository
Burnaby Village Museum
Date
1913-1925, predominant 1924-1925
Collection/Fonds
David Geoffrey Llewellyn collection
Description Level
Fonds
Physical Description
1 album (photographs)
Scope and Content
Collection consists of a photograph album titled "2nd Burnaby Troop Boy Scouts" that originated from the estate of David Geoffery Llewellyn. The album includes photographs and ephemera relating to the 2nd Burnaby Boy Scouts, May Days in New Westminster and Burnaby, Burnaby Girl Guides and childhood…
Repository
Burnaby Village Museum
Collection/Fonds
David Geoffrey Llewellyn collection
Description Level
Fonds
Physical Description
1 album (photographs)
Scope and Content
Collection consists of a photograph album titled "2nd Burnaby Troop Boy Scouts" that originated from the estate of David Geoffery Llewellyn. The album includes photographs and ephemera relating to the 2nd Burnaby Boy Scouts, May Days in New Westminster and Burnaby, Burnaby Girl Guides and childhood photographs that may pertain to other family relations.
History
David Geoffrey Llewellyn was born in 1931 in Assiniboia, Saskatchewan to parents Harold George Llewellyn (1887-1977) and Madeline Emily (nee Birchmore) (1895-1988). Harold George Llewellyn and his wife Madeline Emily Llewellyn had six children named; Allan, David Geoffrey, Cecilia (Friend), Joyce (Olson) and twins, Bethel Wynne (Rash) and Lynne (Higginson). Sometime after David was born, the family moved to Burnaby and Harold George Llewellyn worked as a machinist at a Steel Manufacturing Plant. David was a self employed Electronic Engineer who lived in Burnaby. David was married to Judith Maureen (nee Evans nee Llewellyn) Miller. David and Judith had two children, Lisa and John. David Geoffrey Llewellyn died in 1981.
Names
Llewellyn, David Geoffrey
Responsibility
Llewellyn, David Geoffrey
Accession Code
BV995.8
Access Restriction
No restrictions
Reproduction Restriction
No known restrictions
Date
1913-1925, predominant 1924-1925
Media Type
Photograph
Arrangement
Album has been described in original order of content within
Notes
Title based on contents of fonds
Less detail

Seaforth School fonds

https://search.heritageburnaby.ca/link/museumdescription18824
Repository
Burnaby Village Museum
Date
1922-1972
Collection/Fonds
Seaforth School fonds
Description Level
Fonds
Physical Description
1 survey plan + 4 cm of textual records
Scope and Content
Fonds consists of records from Seaforth School in Burnaby including a Register of Pupils (1922-1924); a Visitors' Book (1922-1972) and a survey plan from 1957.
Repository
Burnaby Village Museum
Collection/Fonds
Seaforth School fonds
Description Level
Fonds
Physical Description
1 survey plan + 4 cm of textual records
Scope and Content
Fonds consists of records from Seaforth School in Burnaby including a Register of Pupils (1922-1924); a Visitors' Book (1922-1972) and a survey plan from 1957.
History
Seaforth school was built in 1922 in District Lot 42 on the corner of Piper and Goverment Streets in Burnaby. The school was named after its sponsor, the Seaforth Chapter of the Imperial Order of Daughters of the Empire. Bowman and Cullerne, the architects for the Burnaby School Board, designed the one room schoolhouse which was constructed by local contractor, Alphonse J. Toebaert. The school was moved to Burnaby Village Museum in 1983, and was opened to the public after extensive restoration in 1987.
Creator
Seaforth School
Names
Seaforth School
Accession Code
BV987.2
Date
1922-1972
Media Type
Cartographic Material
Textual Record
Notes
Title based on contents of fonds
Less detail