Beautifully designed in an Arts and Crafts idiom, this church features a textural mix of finishes including lapped siding and stucco and half timbering in the gables. The British Columbian reported in July 1912 that: "The Baptists of Edmonds will possess a fine and well planned church when the building now commenced is ready for occupation. The architects are J.P. Matheson and Son, of Vancouver, and the contractors, Muttitt and Bell, of New Westminster. The entrance porch fronts Edmonds Road and the west side faces Vancouver Road. It will have a capacity for 272 sittings, spacious aisles and choir platform besides various rooms for Baptistery, vestry and robing apartments."